Monday, May 30, 2011

Mindful of Us


STORY BEHIND THE PHOTO: Picture Praise, 5/30/11

I took this shot out of a train window traveling through extreme western China on our way to Kashgar. The man in the photo looked so alone in the midst of such an expansive grassland. If you look closely at the photo, you can see that he is holding a sickle in his hand.

photographer: Nancy Todd, US. "My husband, Terry, and I are on staff with Barnabas International. We are privileged to do pastoral care of global servants living in Asia and Africa."Link

from the pages of the May/June '11 issue of the WOTH onlineMagazine:

"I'm Not Interested in Getting Married: The Joy of Serving as a Single...Really!" by Hahassah, Asia.

One reader's response from the Message Board: "Thank you for the clarity and insight which you brought to the topic of marriage and singleness in this article. I will be showing it to several friends."


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...