Monday, March 7, 2011

The Narrow Door

STORY BEHIND THE PHOTO: Picture Praise, 03/07/11

This door was found at the end of an alley in the middle of the old area of town in Marrakech. What struck me is that this door was inset into the concrete and only came up to my waist. You had to go on your knees to unlock and open the door, then step down right next to the wall and lower yourself into the door. I don't know what was behind this door, but I hope it was worth the difficulty to enter!

photographer: Chantelle McIver, International Worker in Niger, Africa.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Dear Chantelle,

A wonderfully apt photo for the verse, plus I am just a pushover for sepia tones. So glad you submitted it.

Denise Aulie- Mexico

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...