Monday, August 6, 2012

Joyful

STORY BEHIND THE PHOTO: Picture Praise, 8/6/12

This picture was taken in a public school in the town of Sousas in Brazil where I have been teaching Bible for around 43 years.. yes… I started early! Growing up as an MK, at the age of 13, my mother would take me along with her to help give Bible classes in the public schools and soon after that I was teaching myself. I thank the Lord that this door is still open and that we have this wonderful liberty to do this in this country.
This June I was blessed to be able to give Bibles to all of my students that didn’t have one; that is, over 300 of them, in the three public school and at the NGO Grupo Primavera. I am grateful to my commending home assembly in Los Angeles, CA, that gave me this special gift to purchase the Bibles. It was such a blessing to see the children's excitement while receiving them, what a privilege to be able to plant the precious seed in precious hearts!
photographer: Jeanne Lipsi, Brazil.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...