Monday, September 5, 2011

More Valuable

THE STORY BEHIND THE PHOTO: Picture Praise, 9/5/11

This bird picture was taken last November when I was borrowing the wonderful camera of one of our missionary colleagues. :) I usually sit by the window in our guest room to have my morning devotions and drink my coffee and this colorful saffron finch, along with sparrows, robins and other birds, would often come and perch on top of the concrete posts which make up the fence around our small front yard. When I saw how beautifully this photo turned out - thanks to the camera - I knew it would be perfect for one of the "fotocards" which I frequently make. I usually put Portuguese verses on them but I made this one especially for a friend of mine in Canada who is going through some serious physical problems. She used to sing "His Eye Is On The Sparrow" so I knew this was the perfect photo to make a card for her!

photographer: Rena Nunley, serving in south Brazil with Baptist Mid-Missions.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...