Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Can't See the End


STORY BEHIND THE PHOTO: Picture Praise, 11/15/10

"I am a South African, working in Bosnia with YWAM. I am involved in English teaching and Humanitarian aid and work with the local Protestant Church. I have been here almost 10 years now. In October, I went on a retreat for single missionaries in England. While I was on the retreat I took this lovely picture. It perfectly summed up how I was feeling: that even though I can't see the end of the road that I am on, I know the one who will be with me and leading me on the way..."

photographer: Belinda Chaplin, Bosnia.

What's NEW this week @ WOTH:

*Ever wonder about the organization behind the initials?: Watch Women of the Harvest's Year End video. We are once again getting the message out to "Value Her [your's!] Voice."

*onlineMagazine: Sarita Holzmann, co- founder and President of Sonlight Curriculum, has a fresh new article, just for WOTH: Will They Learn? The home education dilemma. It's a balanced resource to help you make the important decisions regarding your child's education on the field.

1 comment:

Libby said...

This really encouraged me today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...