Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Peace I Give You



STORY BEHIND THE PHOTO: Picture Praise, 11/01/10

I took this picture on itineration when I was out on the peninsula of Washington state. I was on a walk with a friend and this scene spoke such peace to my heart. Peace. "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give you." ... Jesus.

photographer: Tammy Swailes, Ukraine


What's NEW this Week @ WOTH:

*WOTH onlin
eMagazine:
NEW! Nov/Dec '10 issue is out.

Holiday-inspired cover story," Love and Lava," erupts with God's message of joy to the world; homeschooling article, "Will They Learn?" from the president of Sonlight Curriculum; Thanksgiving recipes, CDs, movies...and so much more.

Are you getting it? Sign up now.

Sign your friends up to start receiving this gift of encouragement--it's free!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...