Monday, October 29, 2012

My Fortress




STORY BEHIND THE PHOTO: Picture Praise, 10/29/12

The tower keep at Manorbier Castle in Wales is hundreds of years old, but the sea behind it is so much older.  I get too focused on what man has done and forget to marvel at what God has done. That tower is touchable and strong, but one day it will finish crumbling and fall into the sea. I would never want to rely on it instead of God of all strength!  Lord, You are my fortress and to You I run!

We'd love to see your corner of the world and the people who live there...so please consider submitting your photo (jpeg, at least 600px x 400px) and verse (not on the photo) to: info@womenoftheharvest.com.

photographer: Charlotte Blanford, USA

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...