Monday, February 14, 2011

Called Away

STORY BEHIND THE PHOTO: Picture Praise, 2/14/11

This photo was taken while I was on home assignment in my beautiful home town of Cape Town. It was taken from Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 18 years. It is looking back across Table Bay at Table Mountain (complete with "tablecloth") and the city of Cape Town. I love my city (with good reason as the picture shows how beautiful it is!) and once told God that I would serve Him for the rest of my life, as long as He didn't call me away from Cape Town. He obviously changed my heart as I have been serving Him for 10 years in Bosnia Herzegovina and not looking to come back to Cape Town anytime soon.

photographer: Belinda Chaplin serves with YWAM in Bosnia Herzegovina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...