Tuesday, December 21, 2010

All is Bright

STORY BEHIND THE PHOTO: Picture Praise, 12/20/10

The story behind the picture is - I live and work with orphans in Taraz, Kazakhstan and had actually just moved there May of 2009 when this picture was taken. My director, Beth, was driving to Shymkent about 3 hours away and asked if I would like to see some of the countryside. I had been to Kazakhstan on 7 short- term trips working in the orphans but had never traveled around much.

The day was beautiful with the blue sky and perfect temperature. Beth was so kind as to stop around every bend so I could jump out of the car and capture the magnificant beauty all around. This is one I captured on that trip. A normal 3 hour drive took almost 6 hours. I got many amazing shots that day but this has been my absolute favorite. I hope all enjoy HIS artwork.

photographer:
Victoria Charbonneau, Kazakhstan, serves with Interlink Resources, Inc. Visit Victoria @
http://kazakhvictoria.viviti.com.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...