Monday, June 27, 2011

Right or Left

STORY BEHIND THE PHOTO: Picture Praise, 6/27/11

This was taken at Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge near Vancouver, Canada when I was there visiting my brother in January 2010. He took the picture of me without me knowing – and I like the way it looks like I am walking into the unknown, and that there is only one way to walk... it reminded me of this verse in Isaiah.

photo submitted by: Belinda Chaplin, Bosnia. "I am a South African, working in Bosnia with YWAM. I am involved in English teaching and Humanitarian aid and work with the local Protestant Church. I have been here almost 10 years now."



It's the season of travel: furlough, vacation, re-locating. Read the article, "Easing Airport Stress: 7 Great Tips to Emotions from Taking Off" by Gwen Klontz, Bolivia, and experience a new [peaceful] way to glide through the airport as you head to your next destination.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...